Rescue Bank®, a non-profit organization, supports animal rescue and rehabilitation groups by providing services and supplies that
- Make them more self-reliant, and
- Improve their standards of care.
Rescue Bank® recognizes that the smaller, less-visible groups represent a substantial portion of a community’s animal rescue resources. Our goals are to increase their visibility, provide greater access to supplies and raise their standards of care.
Every American city has a hard-working community of rescue groups and foster families dedicated to caring for abused or abandoned animals. Rescue Bank® policies are designed to
- Increase awareness of and trust in each group’s activities, particularly among potential donors
- Help groups and fosters raise their standard of care
- Create a safe, healthy city for animals.
Specifically, it is the policy of Rescue Bank® to
- Maintain current information on all rescue groups and fosters.
- Promptly provide rescue group contact information to qualified donors.
- Qualify rescue groups and fosters for distributions from inventory, based on their meeting reasonable- and increasing- standards of care.
- Distribute donated inventory as rapidly as possible.
- Maintain a transparent organization with respect to its finances and management actions.
Throughout this web site, Rescue Bank® describes the procedures to be used by donors, rescue groups and fosters. We strive to balance three important considerations- Phentermine review, assuring that there is enough control to meet our fiduciary duties, and improving the lives of the animals needing your care.
Please navigate our site using the menu above or the links on the bar to the right. We look forward to working with you.